These are the personal information our clients typically provide to us. These are gathered by or supplied to Le Boudoir willingly, through the Services or otherwise, which include:
• Contact data, such as a person's first and last name, email and mailing addresses, postal code, phone number, and social media alias.
• Profile data, such as username and password that were set to establish an online account with us, and other information that the client includes in his/her account profile.
• Hair Care preferences, such as hair type, hair concerns, and the products and services that the client has availed from us.
• Communications that we exchange when clients communicate with us, such as when they request support, contact us with questions or feedback, or complete our surveys.
• Content, such as comments, text, images, audio, video, or other material that the client posted to or provided through the Services.
• Appointment information, such as past and upcoming appointment dates and locations, and the services the client has requested.
• Payment and transactional data, such as the client information needed to complete orders on or through the Services (including name, credit card information, billing, and shipping information), information about engagement with our communications; and information provided when a client participates in an event, contest or promotion.
We may combine personal information we receive from the client with the personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
• Data providers, such as information services and data licensors.
• Public sources, such as public social media platforms.
• Business partners, such as joint marketing partners, licensors/licensees, joint venture partners, and event co-sponsors.
We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity overtime on the Services and other online services, including:
• Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, internet service provider, the website you visited before browsing to our website, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
• Online activity data, such as what pages you visit, what products or files you view, referring/exit pages, and the third-party sites that led you to our website or mobile application.
• Precise geolocation data, such as when you authorize our mobile app to access your location.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Some of our automatic data collection on the Services is facilitated by:
• Cookies, which are text files that websites use to store a visitor's device, his browser, his information or settings in the browser to track user activity and patterns, help you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience.
• Flash cookies, or locally-stored objects, are used for purposes similar to cookies and allow storage of a more massive amount of data.
• Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, typically used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked, usually to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns. Software development kits, or SDKs, which are used to incorporate third-party computer code into our app, allow third-party service providers or advertising partners to collect data directly from it for a variety of purposes. Such include analytics on the use of Le Boudoir's mobile application, integrating with social media, adding features or functionality to our app, or facilitating online advertising.
Information About Others
You may have the opportunity to share personal information about others with us, such as when you book an appointment for them through the Services, purchase a gift card for a third party, or refer friends or other contacts. When you share the personal information of others with us, you are responsible for ensuring you have their permission.
To Provide the Services, we may use your personal information to:
• provide, operate and improve the Services, such as when we use your personal information to schedule and confirm appointments with you and mail you the products or gift cards you order from us;
• verify identity;
• determine whether you may have, or have been exposed to, COVID-19;
• prevent fraud and abuse;
• identify your shopping preferences and your shopping;
• open and manage an account;
• deliver requested products and services or to respond to questions;
• guarantee and process a reservation, as well as provide our services;
• enroll you in a program;
• send you our newsletters, coupons, updates, reminders, related email marketing, and other information;
• ensure a high standard of Service to you;
• meet regulatory requirements;
• send SMS updates, appointment reminders, and unique marketing promotions;
• respond to your queries and communicate with you about the Services, including by posting announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• keep track of customer feedback, understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service and our communications; and
• improve our Service to customers and to provide support and maintenance for the Services.
Research and Development
We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including customizing our Services, improving the online experience, and analyzing and improving the Services and our business. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified, or anonymous data from the personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and promote our business.
Marketing and Advertising
Our third-party advertising partners and we may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes:
• Direct marketing
We may send you Le Boudoir-related or other direct marketing communications as permitted by law. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described below.
• Interest-based advertising
Compliance and Operations
We may use your personal information in the following circumstances:
• When the collection, use or disclosure of personal information is permitted or required by law;
• In an emergency that threatens your life, health, or personal security;
• When the personal information is available from a public source (e.g., a telephone directory);
• When we require legal advice from a lawyer;
• To collect a debt or to protect ourselves from fraud;
• To investigate an anticipated breach of an agreement or a contravention of law;
• If our company is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners to continue to service or sell products to you.
For Other Purposes
Other Users and the Public
Suppose our Services offer other users, or the public may collect any chat rooms, comments, notice board facilities, reviews, social media, newsgroups, etc. information that you post or make available.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for other parties' use of the personal information, which you may make available to such third parties through any chat room, comments, notice board, newsgroup, etc. on the Services.
Please be careful about what personal information you disclose in this way.
We may share your personal information with our corporate parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, for purposes consistent with this
We may share your personal information with unrelated companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Services or our business (such as customer support, hosting, payment processing, appointment booking, analytics, email delivery, marketing, and database management services). These third parties may use your personal information only as authorized under our contracts with them.
We may share your personal information with our business partners, such as joint marketing partners, licensors/licensees, joint venture partners, and event co-sponsors.
We may sometimes share your personal information with our advertising partners and may enable such partners to collect data directly via our Services for the purposes described in the Marketing and Advertising section, above.
We may share your personal information with professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers, where necessary in the professional services they render to us.
Authorities and Others
We may share your personal information with law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, when we believe in good faith, it is necessary or appropriate for the compliance and operations described above.
We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, with relevant participants in business transactions (or potential transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in, Le Boudoir or our affiliates (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
For Other Purposes