These are the personal information our clients typically provide to us. These are gathered by or supplied to Le Boudoir willingly, through the Services or otherwise, which include:
• Contact data, such as a person's first and last name, email and mailing addresses, postal code, phone number, and social media alias.
• Profile data, such as username and password that were set to establish an online account with us, and other information that the client includes in his/her account profile.
• Hair Care preferences, such as hair type, hair concerns, and the products and services that the client has availed from us.
• Communications that we exchange when clients communicate with us, such as when they request support, contact us with questions or feedback, or complete our surveys.
• Content, such as comments, text, images, audio, video, or other material that the client posted to or provided through the Services.
• Appointment information, such as past and upcoming appointment dates and locations, and the services the client has requested.
• Payment and transactional data, such as the client information needed to complete orders on or through the Services (including name, credit card information, billing, and shipping information), information about engagement with our communications; and information provided when a client participates in an event, contest or promotion.
We may combine personal information we receive from the client with the personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
• Data providers, such as information services and data licensors.
• Public sources, such as public social media platforms.
• Business partners, such as joint marketing partners, licensors/licensees, joint venture partners, and event co-sponsors.
We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity overtime on the Services and other online services, including:
• Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, internet service provider, the website you visited before browsing to our website, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
• Online activity data, such as what pages you visit, what products or files you view, referring/exit pages, and the third-party sites that led you to our website or mobile application.
• Precise geolocation data, such as when you authorize our mobile app to access your location.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Some of our automatic data collection on the Services is facilitated by:
• Cookies, which are text files that websites use to store a visitor's device, his browser, his information or settings in the browser to track user activity and patterns, help you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience.
• Flash cookies, or locally-stored objects, are used for purposes similar to cookies and allow storage of a more massive amount of data.
• Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, typically used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked, usually to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns.
Software development kits, or SDKs, which are used to incorporate third-party computer code into our app, allow third-party service providers or advertising partners to collect data directly from it for a variety of purposes. Such include analytics on the use of Le Budoir's mobile application, integrating with social media, adding features or functionality to our app, or facilitating online advertising.
Information About Others
You may have the opportunity to share personal information about others with us, such as when you book an appointment for them through the Services, purchase a gift card for a third party, or refer friends or other contacts. When you share the personal information of others with us, you are responsible for ensuring you have their permission.