1. The Le Boudoir Loyalty Club is offered by Le Boudoir LLC (“Le Boudoir”) to its most valued guests of Le Boudoir’s services and products. These terms and conditions form the agreement between each guest that participates in the membership program (“Member”) and Le Boudoir with respect to the memberships.
2. Le Boudoir reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or to adopt additional rules, regulations, policies, or procedures (“Related Rules”) affecting the memberships, and to terminate the memberships or a Member's membership at any time for any reason without prior written notice.
3. By participating in the memberships, Members agree to these terms and conditions and Related Rules. Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the memberships' terms and conditions and Related Rules, which can be found at this page.
4. Members agree to pay the monthly fee via their preferred payment method. As long as a Member is enrolled in the memberships, this fee will be charged automatically and approximately on the same day of the month that the original purchase was made. As long as the membership is paid in full, the Member will be considered in good standing. The membership fee will recur monthly until canceled by the Member.
5. Additional membership services or all other services listed in the salon menu will be assessed at regular price.
6. Membership fees do not include gratuities.
7. Membership may not be used in combination with any other promotional offers or packages, discount coupons or gift certificates. No substitutions or refunds.
8. Membership is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash or salon credit.
9. Le Boudoir reserves the right to request proper identification from a Member before providing services or discounts and other benefits under the memberships.
10. Members also agree to allow Le Boudoir to communicate via mail, email, phone (including text messages), external websites, and various other channels. Le Boudoir may use these channels to communicate with Member regarding account status, program changes, Related Rules, special offers or promotions, or other matters Le Boudoir believes may be of interest to Member.
11. It is each Member's responsibility to keep Le Boudoir informed of accurate billing information.
12. Memberships cannot be paused or frozen. If a Member believes that they will not be able to utilize their membership, we highly recommend to either downgrade their membership plan, or cancel the membership. However, upon cancellation of their lower-priced membership, they also lose access of the grandfathered pricing altogether.
13. Membership can be canceled at any time, without penalty. To cancel membership, members can log in to their account. On their Membership Dashboard, click Cancel. Upon cancellation, members will no longer have access to member content and discounts effective immediately. Members are not entitled to redeem unused Glam Credits and other benefits for cash. Moreover, members are not entitled to a refund for any unused Glam Credits and other benefits at any time during active membership or upon cancellation.
14. If Le Boudoir terminates the memberships or a Member’s membership, the Member’s credit card will not be charged for the next billing period and the terms applicable to membership cancellation will apply.
15. For questions about these terms and conditions, you may contact Le Boudoir Blow Dry Bar at 13 Grove Street, Darien, Connecticut 06840 or (203) 957-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 04/15/2023